We are here to help you rebuild!
The goal of BuildSOS is to, expedite the rebuilding of damaged homes. We want to ease the burden of homeowners during a time of distress and in the wake of a natural disaster. We have the formula to do this easily and match homeowners with our pre-qualified group of contractors and trade professionals.
We offer everything from small repairs to major renovations in order to return your home to a pre-disaster condition, even if you don’t have insurance. Once you make the decision to contact BuildSOS and meet with us, you are still not under any obligation to use our services. In fact, as the owner of the damaged property, you will remain in control and can be involved in as much of the decision process as you wish. Our goal is to get your property repaired with minimal stress for you.
Our Simple Process
- Contact us either by filling out our online form or call us at (225) 910-7947.
- We will then set up an appointment for our Independent Quality Control Inspectors to meet you and define the scope of work and how we operate. Measurements and pictures may be taken at this time.
- If you decide BuildSOS is the path you want to take, simply sign a letter of intent. BuildSOS will assign a contractor from our pre-qualified co-op database that best meets your needs.
- We will assist you with your financing solutions and help firm up contracts with your new contractor.
- If any issues arise during the rebuild, we will run interference for you. No need for you to stress out about anything.
- BuildSOS will inspect the completed project and make sure it meets our level of high standards before releasing payment to the contractor.